When you’re demand for an upfront quickly Bridgeway is decided to give subscribers having money in only twenty four-48 hours
Motor vehicle collisions may cause actual economic strain getting factors including being forced to skip work, unexpected scientific expenses, vehicles fixes or other financial obligations. Pre-settlement improves are built because a financial money to help you stick to the feet if you do not are either able to get to works otherwise their lawsuit should be fixed.
When you find yourself an excellent pre-payment advance is often known as case loan, this is not in fact a loan however, a low-recourse progress. If you take a progress plus circumstances is actually unsuccessful for any reason you will not owe some thing straight back.
T here are currently over 3.5 million cars on the road in Georgia which unfortunately results in over 385,100 motor vehicle collisions a year. If someone else caused that accident or you were a passenger, you could be legally entitled to a fair compensation. The bad news is that lawsuits takes time, typically one to three years before getting resolved. Many plaintiffs use pre-settlement funding to help avoid having Merritt Island installment loans to accept an offer well below what their case is worth. Pre-settlement advances can help level the playing field against large insurance companies with virtually unlimited resources.
Bridgeway has a simple three step funding process First, we have a brief conversation with you (the plaintiff); next we review your case to determine what we think it will be worth. After review, assuming the numbers make sense, we would make you an offer for an advance of up to 10-20% of what we believe the value of your case is. To learn more about how pre-settlement funding with Bridgeway works or to apply just click here.
Bridgeway’s competitive advantage is speed. The fastest way to get the process started is to e mail us during the (800) 531-4066 or fill out the quick survey.
One of the most common concerns we have is how far away from an upfront are We eligible for? The solution is typically to 10-20% of your own property value your situation. More difficult real question is how do we influence a projected property value the situation? Whenever evaluating private instances, we work on around three fundamental products:
- Liability – who is at fault. Sometime that is straight forward, for example a rear-end accident. Other types, such as a side swipe, can be be less clear and there might be some comparative fault for each driver.
- Problems – damages are typically made up of two main parts, injuries & wage loss. Evaluating your injury involves the injuries suffered from the accident, the medical treatment was needed, the medical expenses, how long did you have to treat and what is an estimate of future medical expenses. Next, evaluating your wage loss claim starts with much work did you miss multiplied by what wage you earned. Other parts of wage loss claims can include, can you go back to work at all, are you still able to do the same type of work and did you lose your job because of the accident.
- Insurance – you can typically only sue for up to the insurance coverage that is available in the accident. In Georgia each vehicle on the road is legally obligated to carry car insurance.
– For people minimal court limit to own a traveler automobile are $25,000/$fifty,000. So that you normally sue for $twenty-five,100 each people or a maximum of $50,one hundred thousand per crash. The greatest restriction to own a traveler vehicle is typically $500,one hundred thousand.
If you have been harmed in a vehicle crash regarding the condition out-of Georgia and require dollars now, good pre-settlement advance, otherwise an excellent “lawsuit loan”, will be best for you
– Having commercial auto the latest restrictions was significantly higher but will vary founded into the types of car. Particularly, to own trucks holding products minimal plan maximum try $750,000.
On top of specific vehicle limits there are situations where both individuals and especially corporations carry umbrella policies. For more information regarding how much you can borrow, click here.
In an effort to make sure you are fairly compensated, be sure to hire a qualified attorney that specializes in motor vehicle accidents. Keep good records of the accident and of your injury. Also, Get a copy of one’s police declaration retain names and numbers of witnesses, keep detailed notes and records of all medical treatments. Make sure your law firm files a lawsuit within the legally allowed time known at the statute of limitations. In Georgia the statute of limitations is two years from the date of the accident.